Friday, January 21, 2011

Just So You Know

Hello all! I have yet to post about my life in general and I would love for those who are interested to know about my life. I have an amazing fiance. I am a bit of a nerd and the coolest person I know/have ever known is my fiance. He is pretty much my life besides work and I need that to be known. He supports my art attempts and is the final say on what I wear each day (creative filter). The other love of my life is the pup. She is so creative and fabulously dressed. See evidence below:
Look at that party spirit. What a trooper. This little one has gotten me through some tough times. And expect to get to know her over the next period of time that is this blogs life. 

So besides dogs and fiances I like clothing and books. I would love to share both with anyone who is interested. So, I'll try. 

And the last thing I have to share is that I am in the process of finding a wedding dress. I will post all/any  ideas and updates I have. I love wedding dress shopping. The white is not flattering but man dresses are fun. So pretty. Update with pictures to follow. Enjoy the day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment